Minggu, 25 Januari 2009

Man Can't Be Seen By His Dress

One day Nasreddin went to a big dinner. He was wearing old clothes, and when he came in, nobody looked at him and nobody gave him a seat at a table. So Nasreddin went home, put on his best clothes, and then went back to the party. The host at once got up and came to meet him. He took him to the best table, gave him a good seat, and offered him the best dishes.
Nasreddin put his coat in the food and said,”Eat, coat!”
The guests were very surprised and said,”What are you doing?”
Nasreddin answered, ‘ I was inviting my coat to eat. When I was wearing my old clothes, nobody looked at me or offered me food or drink. Then I went home and came back in these clothes, and you gave me the best food and drink. So you gave me these things for my clothes, not for myself.”

taken: elementary story by Hill

1 komentar:

  1. hi.
    mr.ahmed..........
    thank for ur information bout ur blog...........
    u have an interesting.........blog......
    by the way how are u.........?
    i'm fine
    but i can entry a good university.........which i dreamm....
    now i'm study in uhamka......
    in biology faculty......
    thank for all u do to me...........
    regard for eko.
    i miss u all..........
    have a nice day.........
    god bless u......

    BalasHapus

You Can give your comment for my posting and thanks of the comment.

Ads

Wikipedia Search

YouTube Search

http://imgcash6.imageshack.us/img397/4715/youtubelogokr3.png